As a general policy I don’t ask people to participate in anything, it’s all 100% voluntary. I know everyone is busy with work, family, hobbies, and living life to the fullest so it’s always up to each individual as to how much or how little communication you have with me. I’m always here to help, but no pressure either way.
So this is only voluntary, but as our community continues to grow I’m always looking to improve on my service. I’m a certified workaholic as many of you know and I strive to put out as much free content as possible, that won’t change. But if I could get a better understanding of how people are using my strategies it would be helpful going forward. Both for the functioning of the service as well as guiding my content decisions and what video topics to choose.
So please allow me to ask a few quick questions. Again, voluntary only, and when I compile some data I’ll do a follow up discussing the conclusions.
1) How many of my 4 strategies are you currently using?
2) For Total Portfolio Solution subscribers, are you using the recommended allocations as they appear on the website? (50% Balanced, 25% Volatility, 25% Iron Condors)
3) Are you interested in the “option trading” specific content I put out?
4) Do you execute your trades as soon as you receive the daily email or are you using market on close orders?
5) Do you read all of my daily trade signal emails, or do you just scan down to see any new trades for the day?
* seriously no judgements 🙂 If you don’t read them, let me know as it will be helpful in guiding my future topics.
6) Looking forward, are you generally bullish or bearish on the US markets and the economy?
So there’s dozens of questions I’d like to ask, but since this is the first survey I’ve done I’ll keep things short and sweet.
You can just reply to this email with any answers you want to share. I very much appreciate it, thank you.
Want to see our current positions and daily trade signals?
Consider Subscribing – Free 2 week Trial for all subscriptions
Sign up for the Awesome VTS Newsletter – Free 1 month access
The Volatility Advisor
Making volatility investable through education and active management
Start your FREE 2 Week Trial Now
Gain full access to all 4 of our successful trading strategies for a full two weeks, absolutely free.
It's time to start growing your retirement fund