As a subscriber, every day before 12:00 Eastern Time you will be getting a single email from me that includes all the current positions we hold as well as any new positions we will be getting into that day. This means you’ll have all the new daily trades before I take them myself, as it should be. Full transparency, all trades posted live before taking them. None of this, here’s what we did after the fact nonsense that’s so common these days…
- If you’re a subscriber to just the Volatility Strategies your email will have information for just those 3 strategies
- If you’re subscribed to the VTS Total Portfolio Solution you will see the signals for all strategies.
The VTS Indicators are an easy to understand method of conveying the trade signals in our daily email to subscribers. The needle will point to one of the only three possible positions our trading strategies will ever take:
- This is our freestyle strategy that will involve any number of different trade types depending on market conditions. It’s designed both as an investable strategy, as well as a teaching strategy where I will go into much more detail of each trade.
- To learn more about the strategy, check out the video on the VTS Discretionary Strategy
- Both are volatility strategies designed for investors with different risk tolerance levels.
- Both have a VTS indicator that looks very similar to the Tactical Volatility ones above.
- Both will be included with any subscription level so you will always see all the volatility strategies in your daily email
None of our trading strategies are very active, so most of the time you will just read the email and nothing else will be required of you that day. It’s extremely easy to follow our strategies.
- The VTS Tactical Balanced Strategy averages 3.5 trade transactions per month.
- The VTS Tactical Volatility Strategy averages 2.9 trade transactions per month
- The VTS Aggressive Vol Strategy averages 1.8 trade transactions per month
- The VTS Conservative Vol Strategy averages 2.5 trade transactions per month
- The VTS Discretionary Strategy averages about 4 trade transactions per month
On those few days per month when trades are required, you will open your trading software and execute the trades.
- Margin accounts are the easiest to work with, but cash accounts are also acceptable. If you are using a margin account you can execute trades any time of day, but if you choose you can also use MOC “market on close” orders as well. It’s not required, but I personally do use MOC orders so that all my trades execute at the end of the day.
- If you are trading in Cash accounts, just input your trades manually at any time throughout the day. We’re all very busy so honestly whenever is most convenient for you will work just fine. The small differences in execution prices throughout the day should balance out over time.
- IRA style tax sheltered accounts are allowed. Our Tactical Balanced Strategy and our Volatility Strategies only trade long ETPs so all account structures are allowed. However there may be some exceptions but we do have full troubleshooting and ETF replacements if you’re having issues. For our Discretionary Options Strategy please contact your broker. Several of them allow option trading within tax sheltered accounts but there are some that don’t so please contact them directly.
- The VTS Discretionary Options Strategy does require a margin account with options trading authorization
Here is an example of a typical “Daily Trade Signals” email:
You can view all the “Daily Blogs” that are part of the “Daily Trade Signal” emails here:
Start your FREE 2 Week Trial Now
Gain full access to all 4 of our successful trading strategies for a full two weeks, absolutely free.
It's time to start growing your retirement fund
Got a question? Ask me anything