VTS Conservative Vol Strategy
ETPs: ZIV / Cash / VXZ
* Includes all trade fees (10$ per trade) and adjusted for dividends where applicable.
* Simulated performance on a hypothetical 25,000$ account.
* An average of our AutoTrading fill prices will be used where applicable.
* No leverage is ever used and margin is not required.
- Full statistics from December 2010 through March 2018
VTS Conservative Vol Strategy – Long-term trade allocations: 45% in trades / 55% in cash
Due to favorable market conditions, volatility ETP trading has exploded in popularity in the last couple years but in my opinion the majority of traders are far too aggressive. Their seemingly impressive performance in many cases is simply the result of a consistently upward sloping VIX Futures Term Structure in the last few years.
When the markets turn the other way (which they will at some point) it’s going to be the average investor that takes the biggest hit. Volatility trading is a lot harder than this new wave of fund managers are acknowledging.
Diversify your portfolio, allocate conservatively, and only focus on safer strategies so you don’t end up turning this fantastic volatility trading opportunity into a liability when markets don’t cooperate.
Investing is not a sprint, it’s a marathon.
Start your FREE 2 Week Trial Now
Gain full access to all 4 of our successful trading strategies for a full two weeks, absolutely free.
It's time to start growing your retirement fund
Got a question? Ask me anything